Sometimes i pondered, why do i take up this path that has little in return.
The crazy working hours, 3 shifts in a day. The expectations; the responsibilities that lie within.
This is driving me insane !
I dont want to live my everyday life like that !
Ytd night, i felt so bad.. because i forget the promise that I myself had made. I will never want to let this happen again.. because i don't bear to let the person i love felt disappointed and i really felt what he felt last night.
Promise are meant to be kept.. and it will be kept safely in our heart. Sealed with lots of love!!
" Darling, we will always remain this way! "
I cant wait to see and to love you.
All in all, i just miss you!
and u know.. =)
LOVE**
Forget about orange juice and chezels.
Can i want you instead?
=)
The crazy working hours, 3 shifts in a day. The expectations; the responsibilities that lie within.
This is driving me insane !
I dont want to live my everyday life like that !
Ytd night, i felt so bad.. because i forget the promise that I myself had made. I will never want to let this happen again.. because i don't bear to let the person i love felt disappointed and i really felt what he felt last night.
Promise are meant to be kept.. and it will be kept safely in our heart. Sealed with lots of love!!
" Darling, we will always remain this way! "
I cant wait to see and to love you.
All in all, i just miss you!
and u know.. =)
LOVE**
Forget about orange juice and chezels.
Can i want you instead?
=)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home