Monday, July 09, 2007

mylove ones!

It has been sometime since i really have a proper update. Life is kinda hectic ever since i joined KKH.



After one big round of floating in ward 61 i'm back to ward 75 again. Its so good to be back to the familiar evironment.. and i get myself so motivated to work each day.. there are still many things for me to learn.. i will and do my utmost. I will learn to accept negative feedback and improve myself better. I want to do so much for all the lil' angels that's suffering.. I've got back my motivation after a month of floating around aimlessly.. I hope to be better, to excel in what i want to do.. I would want to go in depth into paeds medical.. =))

Ohh.. i didn't go for my graduation on thursday. =) Cheyanne.. u do read my blog? =) thanks for popping by.. i dont write good entries aye!! =) What's ur add?? Do give me your link okay! How's life being an ICU trained nurse.. and getting to see A.prof Robless so often.. u're just so fortunate.. to have him to perk ur morning up.. =X So how's graduation that day?? Must be great... and congrats to NR0427 upon graduation.. !! Our cliques didn't attend thou.. so miss ng miss us not?? haha.. =)

Fion: How's life? Sorry couldn't chat much with u lately.. msn reply to u was so short.. i hope to meet up with you soon too. Lets have a meet up soon with the ladies!! maybe u can bring baby enoch along too.. =)

Winny: Was surprised by ur call that very day.. yeap.. dont worry will tell you more when we get to meet up okay.. and how's life as a OT nurse?? Do continue to learn along the way ya.. dont be discourage of where they put u.. view it positively and who knows u may learn more and get hands on as compared in major OT. Day surgery, staff and sister are all very nice ppl.. Surgeons too =) I enjoyed my OT attachment there, remember?? =)

KAILI: my dearest dearest baobei.. I know.. u're suffering in CE.. and i am not with u anymore.. i really do miss each and other company you know... but u're always so far away from me.. like.. cant even meet up for break.. what's up with the rules and regulations in CE.. =( Staff must eat in there.. and not suppose to eat outside.. Thou CE is a stressful workplace.. but u will learn alot out of it.. treat it positively.. and ya.. i will acknowledge my baobei.. i swear if i see U*** =) I WILL OKAY !! Be happy always.. and hope u're really coping well in there.. dont hesitate to give me a buzz if u need me.. if i can i will definitely be there for you.. i promise** See you around.. my one and only dearest baobei!!

To all my ladies: I miss you all so much.. i miss the fun and laughter we had during our student times.. it seems so far away from us now.. thou it is just months back.. u know i really do cherish and miss our time spent together..


//





Saturday mylove gave me a big surprise by fetching me home from work. I was indeed touched by him sacrificing so many things for me. Appreciated it alot..

I was truely touched by the poem that u wrote from ur most bottom of ur heart.

They are most beautiful thing u gave me for 07/07/07

Its really amazing, how fate brought us together.

I cherish u more than u know.

Let's strive together and we will make it through.

I promise**




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Soft whisper to mylove: Darling* ILOVEYOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home