Finally, i'm entitled to a day off tmr. I've been anticipating for this day since last week.
It was crazy for me these past days. They put me in-charge of one whole side again today! And during passing of report, i realised i am too focused in being doing in-charge that i forgot all abt my patients ADL. All the lil things that i need to observe and take note. Sister was very strict! She was standing beside me and questioned me from head to bottom and from left to right. Still, I didn't do a good job. I was indeed stress ! I felt panicky during the passing of report, the chief signs and symptoms of panic! Heart rate increase, breathing increase, occupied with things on my mind.. couldn't speak properly. All in all... it was just so bad.
Ytd, when i passed report to the next shift, SN S irritate me again! Just the look at her face, i felt so pissed off. It seems that someone provoked her, and she's ready to vent her frustration towards another person! I'm the unlucky person ytd! &*($%@#
She literally raised her voice!! -.- The day ended badly because of HER ! Boo!!!
But, i treat it as she's singing her indian song! At least, it makes me feel better !
I've really made alot of mistakes these few days, I'll just learn along the way! Learn from all my mistakes !!
Then, this damn MO i just cant seems to like her attitude ! So what if she's a medical officer? Her non-verbal cues have alr told us that she doesn't like nurses! She's damn unapproachable ! Whenever she's arnd.. and faz will say "the bitch is here" lol
Anyway, MO J is a very very very nice MO. He has his way for children! A month back I seen him doing a LP for a Onco patient who didn't underwent sendation. The patient trusted him wholeheartedly! I witnessed it with my own eyes, as well as some other staff that were inside the room! He's just so approachable.. !
=)
Oh ya.. before i forgot...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NANCY !
loads of love, hugs and greetings from me!
It was crazy for me these past days. They put me in-charge of one whole side again today! And during passing of report, i realised i am too focused in being doing in-charge that i forgot all abt my patients ADL. All the lil things that i need to observe and take note. Sister was very strict! She was standing beside me and questioned me from head to bottom and from left to right. Still, I didn't do a good job. I was indeed stress ! I felt panicky during the passing of report, the chief signs and symptoms of panic! Heart rate increase, breathing increase, occupied with things on my mind.. couldn't speak properly. All in all... it was just so bad.
Ytd, when i passed report to the next shift, SN S irritate me again! Just the look at her face, i felt so pissed off. It seems that someone provoked her, and she's ready to vent her frustration towards another person! I'm the unlucky person ytd! &*($%@#
She literally raised her voice!! -.- The day ended badly because of HER ! Boo!!!
But, i treat it as she's singing her indian song! At least, it makes me feel better !
I've really made alot of mistakes these few days, I'll just learn along the way! Learn from all my mistakes !!
Then, this damn MO i just cant seems to like her attitude ! So what if she's a medical officer? Her non-verbal cues have alr told us that she doesn't like nurses! She's damn unapproachable ! Whenever she's arnd.. and faz will say "the bitch is here" lol
Anyway, MO J is a very very very nice MO. He has his way for children! A month back I seen him doing a LP for a Onco patient who didn't underwent sendation. The patient trusted him wholeheartedly! I witnessed it with my own eyes, as well as some other staff that were inside the room! He's just so approachable.. !
=)
Oh ya.. before i forgot...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NANCY !
loads of love, hugs and greetings from me!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home