Sunday, June 03, 2007

I still in denial. My holiday shall end today! Shrugs* I still happily enjoying the freedom that i have. The nothing to do life.. slack and enjoy my life to the fullest. Its really hard to convince myself that i have to start work tmr. This indeed zapped me back to reality. I so hate it.

I did nothing constructive during this 4 weeks. I didn't do any read up to get ready to start off as a staff nurse.

The responsibility and accountability sets in. Staff nurse shall be my designation from tmr onwards.






//Lately..have been meeting gina out too often. Recollecting memories of our past. The people that came and outta our life these years.

HAd so much to catch up.

So funny recalling all the flashbacks.


Change is one thing that is inevitable.


There are tad too many thoughts on my mind. All in a whirl.


I really missed out alot of things these 3 years.



I am still not in the mood to get back to work again.




I am still in denial.


So much of the mixed feelings.





xoxo ♥


be gone//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home