Monday, June 04, 2007

Embarking to a new journey

Today the first day at work.
No more of my late nights. waking up late.
I slept at 3am in the morning and 6plus wake up ready in time for work.
Barely 3 hours of sleep. I'm having headache since the day before.

Whole day of orientation. Sat in the auditorium for the whole day. Talking abt quality care. safe patient care. I've gina and kaira to sms with me. Or not i will die from boredom. There's diabetic talk tmr. and need to do some read up that they gave it to us. I dun think i will read. I'm mentally exhausted now. Headache with a pain score of 8.

Went for hospital tour. To get ourselves familiar with KKH. Boring*

Afterwhich went to ward 61 to have a peep. Today this new ward just open. So no patients.

Saw NC evelyn from far. And greeted her with a huge wide smile.

My ward. 8 beds! 2 isolation! 10 beds in total !

High % of deployment out i suppose! haiz.




Dealing with adolescence, is a challenge for me.

I will still continue to learn along the way!

=)



I shall have my dinner now.



GOnna turn in at 9pm tonight or maybe earlier. I cant withstand the tiredness already!


♥xoxo

be gone//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home