This is really interesting! Especially when the man is showering. I'm not referring to THAT little thing down there but the way it depicts the difference between the two sexes. And indeed I do agree there is a clear line drawn in between. Play the clip below and you will understand what I am saying. Laugh your ass off!
I turn in relatively early last night. Am sick for the 2nd time during this posting already. I just recovered from the flu, and now i got it again. Feels rather lethargic ! Shall go to the doctor later on.
Have fun and njoy your weekend ppl.
laterz
I turn in relatively early last night. Am sick for the 2nd time during this posting already. I just recovered from the flu, and now i got it again. Feels rather lethargic ! Shall go to the doctor later on.
Have fun and njoy your weekend ppl.
laterz


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home