Tuesday, April 03, 2007

PRCP sucks

PRCP suck all my blood out.

Im so tired each day.

Felt so demoralised at times too.

This definitely sucks.



Yesterday, she told me off.

I was serving medication, she used her oh-so-tamil-slang and told me OFF !!

I asked u to serve medication why are u telling me his drug allergy/diagnosis/name!


I was taught to do it this way for my accountability alright!!!

In NUH, i am never treated this way when i said evrything..

Feelin so pissed...

I mean, if i am in the wrong, u told me off.. i dont mind.

BUT NOT WHEN I'M DOING THE RIGHT THING !!

YOU DUMBASS !!!!

-.-




TOok one case yesterday.

I dont know i asked, she used her oh-so-tamil-slang and said...

Dont ask so much question when i am busy!


DAMN YOU !!!





I 've been enduring for the past 1 week..


I couldn't take it anymore!!


Damn the 'ah neh...'



I may sound racist.. yeah whatever...!!





Wen be gone//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home