Thursday, April 19, 2007



My dad to drive me to work for my night shift.
I told him that i am so reluctant to work.
Many at times, i tried to ask him to U-turn and dont send me to work.
Escaping from the reality.

I swallowed down the discontentment.
Day by day, i lost the motivation.
Her constant scolding of me, demoralised me.

I'm not trying to be subjective here.

I can only tolerate this much !
I really cant withstand the sarcastic remarks.

She said i dun have time management, i cant priortise my work when she left me to do in-charge PLUS JUNIOR WORK

PLUS JUNIOR WORK !!

HEARD THAT !!

HOW UNFAIR??

Being new, being a student.. I"M NOT LIKE HER SO EXPERIENCED, CAN MULTITASK.

When its my first time.. cant she gimme time to adjust

Why told me off in such a way!!!!!!


When i never finish my things within HER time-frame.. she scolded me off again.

ESPECIALLY so in her sarcastic slang.

to the extent she said "Dont come and irritate me at night"

I kept quiet. What do u expect me to say. I dun wan to argue further.

Once again, the torment that i had to go thru, makes me so weak inside out.

I dropped my tears for 2 consecutive nights..

Cant she just speak nicely to me.



I dunno why i have to go thru such torment..

There are tad too many things to blog it down.

I tried to tell myself to smile.. smile from the most bottom of my heart.

I cant seem to.




A msg to him to rant abt my downs.

At least, there's something that i can smile.

这几天,我过的很不开心。
失去了微笑的理由。

真得很不开心。


我知道我应该更坚强的去面对一切。
但我做不到。





Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home