Saturday, April 21, 2007

Its a fine day

Just came back from my shift.

It feel so nice when u have a few nice staff with u for the shift.

Yeap.. my shift ended quite well.

Today many staff came telling me.

"I know abt ur things."

Everyone know that i cried, because of her sarcacism!

LOL, i was rather amused by it.



Many of them asked me to approached sister.

In fact i haven't tell sister abt it, cus i haven't got the chance to meet her yet.

Then heard that ytd sister did say something to her.. her attitude especially.

Oh well... and she treat me rather nice today.

But also because i didn't really tag along with her la.

Didn't want to make myself unhappy u see!!


But was really fun la.. with all the good staff arnd..

Because today no "neh" to "neh with her" also. LOL

I am bad*** haha..


How i wish it can be like this all the while. W/o her.. just tag with other SN..

Michelle's preceptor!! =)) She's super nice la.





But impossible la.


To tell myself that i got to endure for the remaining days!!!





Wen; u can do it.. !!!


Azaa Azaa fighting. =))


Tsk.


Peeps, all the best to y`all too.



I am morning shift tmr.


I should have my sleep now.



Goodnightey ppl.



It just feels a lil different when u're being appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home