dumbass
Dreadful.
I so hate the ah neh. the dumbass from india.
I cant work in that kind of place.
On the other hand, if i go somewhere else, i got to adapt to the culture again.
This sucks!
Why are there so many dumbass from india in KKH !!
I'm not being racist here. No am i??
Dreadful and exhausting.
My shift sucks too.
D, E, D, E, D
7-3
1330-2130
7-3
1330-2130
This definitely kill me!
Taking cab has become a routine for me and i had spent almost 50 odd bugs ..
I cant go on like this.
Awaiting for the month of MAY.
Bye retards.
Wen be gone
I so hate the ah neh. the dumbass from india.
I cant work in that kind of place.
On the other hand, if i go somewhere else, i got to adapt to the culture again.
This sucks!
Why are there so many dumbass from india in KKH !!
I'm not being racist here. No am i??
Dreadful and exhausting.
My shift sucks too.
D, E, D, E, D
7-3
1330-2130
7-3
1330-2130
This definitely kill me!
Taking cab has become a routine for me and i had spent almost 50 odd bugs ..
I cant go on like this.
Awaiting for the month of MAY.
Bye retards.
Wen be gone


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home