Thursday, March 22, 2007

My screwed up biological clock.

I had my biological clock screwed up since sunday.

I woke up 4am to mug for my paper that very day.
Didn't get to nap until the late evening, only to wake up late night.
The next day, mug all the way til late night,
had my only 4 hours of sleep and wake up at 3am to mug for my last paper.

Survived the paper yesterday; went out with the ladies til night.
Cabbed home, had my bath and proof i head my sack.
Only to wake up @ 1am, someone buzzed me to wake me up.
Had a call, replied a few sms, and i thought i could get back to sleep again.
Darn!! little did i know, i tossed and i couldn't sleep and i find myself,
waking up to chat online till 4am.

my dad was asking "having another paper later?"
and i replied "duhz, i couldn't sleep. dunno why."

Then i turned in thereafter, when my dad left for work.
Annd to spoil my sleep plan again,
the delivery men for my AC adaptor buzzed me on my phone,
waking me up at freaking 9am in the morning, i was so irritated!
He said "I was told to give u a call to let u know i am coming in an hour time!"
I was like, "duhz."
Waited for him to come, and he took 2 freaking hours !!

I couldn't get to sleep again, i tried closing my eyes for 15 min & i still find myself awake.
DUHZ !!!

Meeting my cousin ronald and his GF vanessa at 130pm later, going to yishun.
I seems to be an extra there. LOL
I hope i can psychoed them to ice-skate.
LOL..It's been sometime since i sped round and round the rink!

Meeting xinyi for lunch tmr noon, accompany her during her lunch hour.
since her workplace is so near mine!
Have got no plans what to do after that......

I wanna head to SSB.. to have game of beach vb.
Gina is free over the weekend, but not peijin/linus and nancy!
Argh* give it a miss this weekend.
Hopefully when my dear setter is back from hongkong,
Im so gonna ask her to ask her teammates to tag team with me and gina. LOL
I wanna sea/sand/spike/set/dig......

Gonna spend my 4 days dutifully because, it gonna be hell for me for the rest of the 6 wks
My schedule is pack til mid May!!


To be continued.....

Alrighty,




Wen be gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home