Sunday, January 21, 2007

Trust vs mistrust

Each of us has a hidden place
Somewhere deep within ourselves
A place where we go to get away
To think things through
To be alone, to be ourselves

I really dont understand, why disappointment comes when u pin such high hope on something.
Its aint about the trust; its the judement of selfworth that matters.

Nobody wishes to disclose the dirty linen in the public.
Nobody like to being judged.
We made a promise, and whatever things happened its between only us.
There's a hidden frame that lies in everyone.
I've already crossed the boundaries, because he kept his promise.

Besties were all so understanding, they never once crossed my boundary.
This is what i greatly appreciate. They respect me for that.
Trust vs mistrust.. being non-judgemental.
Its not about the trust, but being judgemental.

Dont ever make an assumption, because it always lead to wrong judgement.

I've never uttered anything to anyone since.
Because its between us and a 3rd party, whom it may concern.
And may i repeat, nobody like their dirty linen to be in the public. So am I..
Eveyone have their own secret garden. Hiding up their flaws not to be judged by others. So am I

Everything happens for a reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home