overwhelming
I camwhored.
Took it during lecture. Lectures were about nutrition. Andy turned and said: remember mdm hasnirah took us to supermarket to read food labels? and i recalled back.. yeah.. those were the days!
Anyway, felt a tinge of sadness. It just overwhelmed me. And irritant(s) is something i cant stand.
Terrible and horrible... //
ICA's were pain in the arse!
It took up most of my time..which i find it really ridiculous!
One thought occurred on my mind today: maybe i am not cut fit to be a nurse!
Well i need some soul-searching.
//Seriously, afterall that has happened, i cant seem to forgive myself most of the time.
Come to think of it.. its leaves such a deep scar within......................
I deserve to be struck by lightning!
I made my mistakes; I've got no way to run; the night goes on......
Love,
xoxo


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home