Saturday, January 20, 2007

I need to complete my assignmen before hand.....Last week i played thru out the night.. and this explains my day in sch was affected...

I need to fnish all before they start nagging at me again!

Anyway, lately i just wanna let many things be bygone..

you know when things around me starts to crumble, i have no way to run, but to face the cold hard truth..

I know he's always there to listen to my whatever shiit i have.. speaking of which, he's the one in all that know me inside out.. and he knows that he's also the one that hurt me the most.

I dont want to be the selfish one.. neither does he...

The trust from him is the most comforting thing i yearning for. I dun wan to cross the boundaries.


Seriously, keeping all within, is the best solution.

The flaws in me is something i dun wish to disclose... everyone have their own secret garden...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home