I camwhored again today. He's hafiz, who protected me in my days in IMH !
I thought maybe wanna put some pictures up. Anyway, 1 presentation down, 3 more to go.
Today's presentation, our group presented phobia. Well, illustrated good grasp of content but sadly we didn't connect well with the audience as commented. Oh well.. ! They THOUGHT they did CONNECT with the AUDIENCE with their Oh so Wordy powerpoint slides through the presentation i sat through! -.- roll eyes!
Anyway, 3 more to go.. all the anger of them manipulated the sequence of presentation was gone by the wind. Now i find it rather absurd, they are so selfish. But who cares, I've got like less than 3 months to put up with them. Seriously, to be able to tolerate them for the past 3 years, i have seen alot of ugly things. My baobei in school, bearing all my vulgarities, withstand my kaobei-ness.. I felt a sense of relief when the thought of not gonna see them anymore. Forgive and forget, sorry, i cant !
But through it all, there are definitely happy moments with the rest of classmates. =)
Missy-to-be.. =))
Anyway, I just dont like her*
The sight of their intimacy irks me TOTALLY !!!
It just affect me when i witnessed it with my own eyes!
Jealousy felt within me!
Wen be gone..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home